|• Meeting with Actors – Increasing their engagement in project activities and sharing opinions with them.• Meeting for the establishment of the ‘Club of Friends of Nature’ – 30 people, representatives of students, NGOs, local authorities, naturalists, nature lovers – Creation of organizational structure of the club
• Workshop with the Friends Club of Nature – Practical knowledge about the way the club operates
• Training of local representatives about the techniques of preserving nature monuments
• Meetings with target community – Their goal is to bring to attention the values and importance of MN.
• NM website for Dibra; The goal is to promote MN values for a wider audience. The website will provide text and visual information to each person from MN.
|• Share information with school students about Dibër nature monuments. “Tourist Dibra” will provide information and promotional material and will organize thematic lessons related to MN• Rehabilitation of MN. The purpose of the activity is to improve the surrounding environment and make them more presentable for visitors.
• Development and printing of brochures, posters and accurate information related to MN in Debar. The materials will describe the unique values of each of the MNs. The brochure will be illustrated with professional photo taken on the ground and a small map inside which the MN will appear
• Excursion with schools. The goal is to stimulate the young generation’s desire to preserve and promote MN values. Submission to organize such a course periodically (annually).